Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i be a master of C programming and which book will help me..?

I am a first year computer science engineering student

How can i be a master of C programming and which book will help me..?
first of all i would not become a master of C programming language. I graduated with my bachelors in computer science and I have been working in the real world now for 3 years as a Software Developer.





C is a dying language and mastering in it or using it as a main focus in college will not get you far in the job market. I took C and Java in college and working out here in the job market, every person that I talk to that I graduated with regrets learning C. It is a good language to learn and you can still learn it but I would consider the options below:





If I were you I would consider mastering in either Java (J2EE), C++, or any .net derivation whether it is .asp or visual basic.





Most of the companies that are looking for programmers, assuming that is what you want to do are looking for skills in the languages above. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment