Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is Object Oriented Programming (C Sharp) a good thing in modern software development? Justify your answer.?

This is the topic that I have to talk about in few days. My supervisor suggested me to say something good about C sharp and also compare Object Oriented Programming with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) but this is too hard for me. Anyone can help me with this, about 200 words because I have only few minutes to talk about this. Thank you very much.

Is Object Oriented Programming (C Sharp) a good thing in modern software development? Justify your answer.?
Object Orientated programing is the only way to go. The launguage does not really matter as long as its a firth generation level language. OO allows you to reuse code and thus increase the effectivness of your porgrammin efforts. C#, VB.Net or c++ all allow for OO programming, it jsut depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Top Down programming is useless in this day and time.


No comments:

Post a Comment